Today is my 29th birthday. Which means one thing.... It's time to start my "Farewell to the 20s" tour (thanks Meghann for the title :)) I enjoyed a great day in Baltimore with friends and family yesterday and think it was a great way to kick off the tour!
|there will be more cupcakes!|
Like many people before me, I too made a 30 by 30 list. It includes 30 different things I want to accomplish before I turn the big 3-0. Some of them are silly and may sound simple, while others are going to be a little tougher. Throughout my journey I promise to share them with you, but I thought I'd give you a little teaser of what to expect!
1. Go to Vegas!
6. Bake 30 new recipes (Be prepared for blog posts!)
|Doing the Broadstreet 10miler|
7. Run a half marathon (Registration differed from 2011 for the 2012 Baltimore Half)
8. Do an olympic triathlon (Registered for the Reston Olympic Sept 9,2012)
|After Karen and I finished the SheROX Sprint Tri|
12. Eat an entire hot dog (Yes, i've really never done this)
25. Compete in another cupcake challenge
26. Watch all episodes of Dawson's creek (The plan is to do this while baking and/or on the bike trainer)
27. Sucessfully eat an entire meal using chopsticks.
30. Buy bottles of wines costing only $10 or more.
A lot of the other stuff on the list can be measured monthly (like 3. Average running 30 miles a month) so I have created an excel spreadsheet to track this data.... Yes, I'm a nerd.
I'm looking forward to this being a GREAT Year!